Unwire, Unwind, Unleash
made for the active lifestyle
Experience superior fit, ease of use, and seamless connectivity tailored for your active lifestyle.
Discover True Sound
Long-Lasting Battery Life
- 9 Hours of Play Time on a single charge
- 26-hour Reserve Charge stored in the TWS1 carrying case
- Extra 60 Minutes of Playtime with 15 minutes of quick charge
- Fast 1.5 Hours Full Charge for both earbuds and the case
Endurance for Every Adventure
Defy the Elements
Reliable IPX67 dust and water resistance ensures your music journey continues, rain or shine.
Style Meets Sound
The TWS1 earbuds, with their sleek and modern design, add a dash of style to your day. Enjoy this perfect blend of form and function.
SOUND FOR YOUR DAY
The TWS1 delivers a captivating audio experience for your daily use. Immerse yourself in crisp, clear sound with deep bass, detailed mids, and sparkling highs in every moment.
- Charging/storage case
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- 4 sizes of silicon comfort tips
- 3 sizes of boom tips
- 4 sizes of ear fins
- Driver: 7mm Waterproof Titanium Coated Driver
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Driver Sensitivity: 100 dB
- 4 *MEMS (2*MEMS per side)
- Class1. 100 mW (20dBm) max power
- Up to a 100-meter range when paired to another Class1 device
- Bluetooth System v5.2
- Profiles: AVRCP1.6, HSP1.2, HFP1.7, A2DP1.3.1
- Codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX Adaptive
- Playtime: 9 hours earbuds (total 35 hours including the charging case)
- Empty-to-full charge: Earbuds 1.5 hours, Case 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 15 minutes for 1 hour of playtime
- Wireless Qi case charging compatible
- USB-C charging port on Case
- LED color coded battery status indicator on case
- Case supports wireless charging
Once you pair your mobile device via Bluetooth with the TWS1, open the Atlantic Technology TWS app on your phone and select the earbuds you're currently paired with. On the top right corner of the screen, you should see a 'Settings' ⚙ icon; click on it and you'll see the next screen.
In the settings screen, you'll see the right and left earbuds, and each should correspond with 1 tap, 2 taps, and a 2-second hold command. To the right of it, there's a drop-down menu you can open and select from the list of functions you'd like to have for each command.
When the TWS1 earbuds are taken out of the case, the lights on the earbuds will turn white, indicating that they are powered on. Once the earbuds are placed back into the charging/carrying case, the lights will turn orange, indicating that they are off and currently being charged.
TWS1 earbuds will automatically power off and start the recharging process when they're put in the case. The LED light on the earbuds will show orange while charging, and the lights will turn off when they're fully charged.
The charging case can also be charged separately. The indicator light on the case will flash slowly while charging, and the light will be off once it's fully charged. If the charging case is out of battery, it won't charge the TWS1 earbuds.
Yes, the TWS1 earbuds have an IPX67 rating, which means they are water and sweat resistant.