Ultra-High Power, 1,000-Watt, Dual 12-Inch and 500-Watt Dual 10-Inch Subwoofers
The SBT Series extend Atlantic’s legacy for designing subwoofers, delivering power and impact without sacrificing detail and taking articulation to a new level. With dual woofers, higher-power and new digital circuit designs, the SBT series are engineered with the latest technology and finest components available to bring sonic performance to new levels of depth, power and clarity.
Our subs never fall into the “one-note bass boom” trap common in conventional subs. Instead of conventional “compressor-limiter” distortion-reduction, Atlantic employs its special Clear Filter Technology (or CFT) circuitry. This greatly enhances articulation and detail of instrumentation, vocals and special effects in upper bass and lower mid-range frequencies by reducing resonance colorations inherent to subwoofer enclosures in these octaves.
That’s why other subwoofers, regardless of their power ratings, can’t match the sound of an Atlantic subwoofer for detail and musical accuracy.
And with the SBT Series Subwoofers, Atlantic has improved CFT by designing a sophisticated new DSP circuit for the crossover, signal contouring and limiting to prevent over-excursion of the drivers and deliver a clear articulate performance.
Max Room Size
$1,799.00 – $2,499.00
- Dual long-throw composite cone bass drivers, each with a vented motor structure and high temperature, 2-inch, 4-layer voice coil. This powerful driver design has a very stiff cone that acts like a piston through its operating range. Its massive magnetic motor assembly and high temperature component parts deliver exceptional performance and reliability.
- Sealed, acoustic-suspension bass-alignment with a robust braced MDF enclosure. This delivers low distortion, superior transient response and extended deep bass output, resulting in Atlantic’s renowned accurate musical bass reproduction with wide dynamic range for stunning special effects.
- High-efficiency 500 and 1000 watt amplifiers. The digital output stages are capable of very high current delivery for exceptional driver control and headroom while ensuring cool, reliable operation. Each amplifier is precision matched and equalized to its specific driver resulting in powerful, controlled bass with great articulation and authority.
- Volume control. Sets the subwoofer’s overall output to match the sound level with the rest of the audio system.
- Continuous Adjustable 40 Hz to 140 Hz, 24dB per octave low pass crossover. The steep 24dB per octave slope allows for much better blending with the satellite speakers while making the woofer less localizable.
- Low Pass/Bypass Switch. The Low Pass setting sets the upper frequency limit of the subwoofer with the sub’s adjustable crossover control. A Bypass setting is for processors and receivers with their own crossovers and low-pass outputs.
- EQ Switch. The Max SPL position provides stronger overall output with restricted deep bass output. The Max Range position provides deeper bass extension with restricted maximum overall output.
- Absolute Phase Invert Switch. This switches between normal or inverted phase to allow better acoustic matching and blending with satellite speaker systems. This switch also allows you to compensate for unusual room acoustics that occur when the woofer is physically separated from the main speakers by a significant distance.
- Choice of Line In and XLR inputs. Connect mono or stereo signals to line or XLR inputs for better rejection of hum and noise over longer cable runs for more flexible sub placement in larger rooms.
- Main Power/Automatic standby. The three position power switch (on/off/standby) gives users operational flexibility. Automatic standby senses a signal presence to turn the subwoofer on. It automatically turns back to standby with a 7 to 10 minute delay when no signal is present.
- LED Status Indicators: The multi-color power indicator LED located on the amplifier panel glows green when on, yellow in standby and red when off.
- 110-120/220-240V (50/60Hz) Input Voltage Switch. Allows for international use with industry standard user detachable cables connecting to the sub’s IEC-320-13 power input socket.